Cloud native API management
Download your whitepaper and learn all about it!
API management in a cloud native world
The cloud native architecture has enabled organisations to design and deploy hundreds to thousands of solutions across the world. However, API management in a cloud native world is not without its challenges.
In this whitepaper, we:
- Review the challenges facing API Management in a cloud native world
- Examine techniques for overcoming these challenges
- Provide critical insights that will help with the rollout of an API management solution within your organization.
The 5 key challenges to cloud native API management:
- Multiple architectural styles with differing API management needs.
- New API styles beyond REST are emerging.
- The introduction of Kubernetes and multi-cloud to manage API traffic.
- The growth of API portfolios and API governance to address the needs of customers, partners, and workforce automation.
- Limiting and filtering API data to prevent unauthorised access
About the author: James Higginbotham
James Higginbotham is an Executive API Consultant with experience in API strategy, software architecture, and training teams in API and micro-service design. James guides enterprises through their digital transformation journey to deliver a great customer experience.
James has published several titles, including his latest book “A Practical Approach to API Design”.
You can learn more at https://launchany.com/services.
Powered by Tyk
Tyk is a leading Open Source API Gateway and Management Platform, featuring an API gateway, analytics, developer portal and dashboard.
We power millions of transactions per day, for thousands of innovative organisations including AXA, Cisco, Starbucks, and the Financial Times.
Fast, flexible, and highly-performant, Tyk is available to install on-premises, as a cloud/multi-cloud service, or multi-data-centre bridge. Get started with Tyk today!