Building an API-first organisation for digital transformation
The crucial role of APIs in digital workforce enablement
With an API-focused approach, APIs are treated simultaneously as foundations and building blocks.
Every development decision considers its impact on integration and API consumption. It’s worth noting that this is not a new concept, but merely one that works especially well in the current digital climate — and one that market leaders have used to great effect.
“APIs are at the heart of the most successful digital companies, powering everything from Amazon’s cloud business to Google Ads to Facebook likes,” reads a Harvard Business Review piece co-authored by Tiffany Xingyu Wang and Matt McLarty. “The idea of an ‘API economy,’ in which APIs create new value for companies, is over a decade old, and many established enterprises correctly view APIs as a key to unlocking their digital transformation.”
Consequently, through an API-focused approach, your business stands to benefit in a multitude of ways. Download this ebook to learn more about the API-first economy first-hand from senior business leaders. Contributions come from:
- Budha Bhattacharya, Product Evangelist, Tyk
- Tim Chase, Field CISO, Lacework
- Siddharth Katare, Senior Solution Architect, HCL Technologies
- Mike Marschean, CIO, SubCom
- Sachin Shah, Sr. Director – Technology, Bain & Company
- Debu Sinha, Senior Specialist Solutions Architect, Databricks
- Jaykumar Wadhwani, Enterprise Architect, Wipro
Download the eBook