Streamlining Platform engineering and operations for maximum impact
***This is an in-person event!***
Venue: Moesif Inc (1151 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103)
Platform engineering and platform operations (PlatformOps) have garnered a lot of attention in the last few years. They help provide an internal developer platform within an organisation, which enables dev teams to build applications more easily. However, there are still a number of challenges, unknowns and jargon that have made it difficult to adopt an efficient and impactful platform strategy.
Join Kin Lane, Chief Evangelist at Postman, Derric Gilling, CEO at Moesif, and Budha, Product Evangelist at Tyk on Feb 14, 6 pm Pacific Time as they share their insights on the following topics:
- The latest developments in the field of platform engineering and platformOps
- Key challenges in achieving engineering efficiency
- Best practices based on lesson learned
- How to get started with building an impactful platform strategy
- The role of APIs and API management in automating, monitoring and boosting platform efficiency
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from leading experts, network with peers, and stay ahead in the rapidly evolving field of platform engineering and operations. Whether you are an experienced professional or just starting out, this event will provide valuable insights and practical knowledge on how to maximize the impact of your platform engineering and operations efforts.