Programme module #5: deep dive into API management for platform teams
Duration 1h 30min
About the API Platform Engineering programme:
This is 5th module of the API platform engineering fundamentals programme.
ill in the form to join the 7-week programme on the processes, people and API platforms that make platform teams successful!
Starting October 5, tune in every Thursday at 1 PM EST for a series of interactive online sessions led by programme lead Budha Bhattacharya and seasoned API platform engineering experts. These sessions will run for approximately 60-90 minutes each and promise engaging discussions, weekly quizzes, and the opportunity to earn your own certificate in API platform engineering fundamentals upon completion.
What we will cover in Module #5:
Module A deep dive into API management for platform teams will be all about
- Role of APIM platforms like Tyk in addressing key JTDB
- Traffic management and monitoring for API security
- A no-code/low code solution for removing data silos
- Productising and monetising APIs using a developer portal
When case, session guests will be announced closer to the start date.
Who is this for:
Whether you are a platform engineer, Staff engineer, DevOp, SREs, IT application engineer, API platform manager, or any role in a platform team, this session is for you.
– Basic understanding of APIs
– Enthusiasm for learning about platform engineering concepts
Check out the full details of the API platform engineering certification programme, FAQs and ways of getting in contact here