Programme module #4 | Building scalable API platforms: security, governance & open standards
Duration 1h 30min
About the API Platform Engineering programme:
This is 4th module of the API platform engineering fundamentals programme.
Fill in the form to join the 7-week programme on the processes, people and API platforms that make platform teams successful!
Starting October 5, tune in every Thursday at 1 PM EST for a series of interactive online sessions led by programme lead Budha Bhattacharya and seasoned API platform engineering experts. These sessions will run for approximately 60-90 minutes each and promise engaging discussions, weekly quizzes, and the opportunity to earn your own certificate in API platform engineering fundamentals upon completion.
What we will cover in Module #4:
Module Building scalable API platforms: security, governance & open standards will be all about
- An in depth look at different types of API security – authentication, authorisation
- Role of open standards like OAuth, OAS and OpenTelemetry in building scalable platforms
- Governance: planning beyond launch day, conventions, access control and data sovereignty
When case, session guests will be announced closer to the start date.
Who is this for:
Whether you are a platform engineer, Staff engineer, DevOp, SREs, IT application engineer, API platform manager, or any role in a platform team, this session is for you.
– Basic understanding of APIs
– Enthusiasm for learning about platform engineering concepts
Check out the full details of the API platform engineering certification programme, FAQs and ways of getting in contact here