Approve or reject provisioning requests
Tyk Enterprise Developer Portal
If you are interested in getting access contact us at [email protected]
When an external developer is looking to access a specific API(s) as a part of an API Product, they will request access via the public facing portal.
- A Tyk Enterprise portal installation
- A portal admin app login
- Log in to a provisioning request sent by an external API consumer
Step by step instructions
- Log in to the portal admin app
- Navigate to Provisioning Requests
- Select which request you want to approve
- Click the more symbol and select either approve or reject
Configure auto approval
You can auto approve provisioning requests. From the Plans section of the admin app, edit a plan and select Auto-approve provisioning request from the Plan Settings. By default this setting is not selected, requiring manual approval of each request. Click Save Changes to enable this setting.