Tyk Developer Portal
The Tyk Developer Portal is a small CMS-like system that enables you to expose a facade of your APIs and then allow third-party developers to register and use your APIs.
The developer portal enables you to:
- Host pages written in Markdown to describe your API and product.
- Use Bootstrap based templates to completely customise the look and feel.
- Host your API documentation in Swagger/OpenAPI or API Blueprint for developers to use. In the case of Swagger/OpenAPI, you can either paste your Swagger content (JSON or YAML) into the code editor, or via a link to a public Swagger hosted URL, which can then be rendered by using Swagger UI.
- Unlike other platforms, Tyk will not auto-publish your APIs to the Portal, instead they are presented as a facade, you choose what APIs and what Policies to expose to the Portal.
- Fully control the flow of the developer sign-up and enrollment.
Support for API Blueprint is being deprecated. See Importing APIs for more details.
The developer Portal is available to Pro (On-Premises), Cloud Classic and Multi-Cloud users.
For examples of how clients have used our portal, visit: