The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services.
Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!) If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible.
Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post and Skills Future Singapore, to global organisations like the Financial Times, and Starbucks. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
The internet started by connecting mainframes, by the end of the 20th century 600m desktop and laptop computers exchanged email and web-traffic.
Today around 15 billion ‘things’ are connected to the internet, growing at a rate of a billion per year.
Tyk are committed to enabling interconnectivity between systems and between devices. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
What can you do with us?
Tyk is growing and we are a very diverse bunch, this is also why we’re looking for an HR Manager to ensure our team scales according to our values, to work with the Recruitment Manager to feed them into the new hire process, taking over ownership of new employees at onboarding, and implementing and operating ongoing HR processes designed to drive engagement and excellence within our distributed team.
This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact and see how it improves Tyk’s culture and processes.
- improve the onboarding success rate, whilst also highlighting appropriate times to reject a new hire within probation period.
- take over, refine and operate the company wide review process and align the remuneration processes.
- propose, develop and implement a 360 review process for senior members of the team, aligning this with coaching and mentorship providers for seniors.
- initially help to coordinate training, ranging from ISO and H&S through to specialist topic training proposed by line managers. Later this will move to a dedicated hire as we scale.
- ensure that core skills around communications are a focus for continuous improvement for all members of the team, targeting areas such as diversity awareness, remote comms, etc.
- develop and implement new approaches, trialling best practice from leaders in remote and distributed working, adapting for our purposes and refining over time.
- identify and write up additional company policies.
- draft formal HR letters as needed (completion of probation, salary increase letters etc)
- Own and improve our benefits offer.
- CIPD qualification.
- Strong previous HR management experience
- Experience of working within a technology business
- Experience working in a high-growth business
- Experience implementing and managing review processes.
- Comfortable managing performance management plans.
- Clear communicator
- Experience with new employee onboarding.
- Remuneration review knowledge.
- Experience dealing with complaints, inter-personnel issues and performance management/terminations
- Training internal and external
- Solid experience in devising, implementing processes and policies
- experienced in budget management
Our early stage team members will shape our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes equity. Everyone has unlimited paid holiday.
You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike.
We’re a distributed team. Work from our London office during induction, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, your mums house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen.
The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io