Note: This is a Tyk Community Contribution.
- Our Docker image – see Docker Quickstart for more details.
- From the Heroku CLI perform the following (Where APPNAME is your app):
- heroku plugins:install heroku-container-registry
- heroku container:login
- docker tag tykio/tyk-hybrid-docker registry.heroku.com/APPNAME/web
- docker push registry.heroku.com/APPNAME/web
- You then need to set the following environment variables:
- BINDSLUG: 1
NOTE: This will only work with port 80 deployments and other ports will be ignored.