What we covered
This summary page explains the steps required to implement Tyk Cloud, which enables you to manage your APIs seamlessly.
We’ve covered the following to get you started with the Tyk Cloud way of managing Tyk deployments:
- We’ve created a new Organisation
- We’ve added a Team
- We’ve added an Environment, including a Control Plane and an associated Edge Gateway and deployed them
- We’ve added a very simple API to the Control Plane Dashboard and tested it via the first Edge Gateway
- We’ve seen the data from the Gateways displayed in the Analytics section of the Control Plane Dashboard
We have actually only scratched the surface of what is possible with Tyk Cloud.
What to go through next:
- Managing your Deployments
- Adding Plugins and Middleware to your Control Plane