Task 1 - Create Your Account
You can use Tyk Cloud to manage your APIs effectively and with minimal effort. This page explains how to create an account, in order to start doing so.
What happens when you create your Tyk Cloud account?
When you create your Tyk Cloud account, we do the following for you:
- Assign the account creator as a Billing admin for the Organisation. This user role allows you to manage the billing and plans for your org. You can also add other billing admins as required.
- Assign the new account to our 5 weeks free trial plan
Creating your first account
- To create your account, you will have to fill in first-level details like your first name, last name and email.
- Then, set up a password for your Tyk Cloud account.
- Following that check the box at the bottom of the page to confirm that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
- Finally, click Create new account
- After completing the Account Creation form, click Start Organisation Setup.