This page explains what it means when your Tyk Cloud account goes into retirement and what your options are when it does, from account reinstatement to closure.
Your plan will go into retirement in the following scenarios:
- Your subscription is manually cancelled by a Billing Admin.
- Your periodic subscription payment fails.
- You are on a Free Trial (14 days) and have not signed up to a plan before the expiration of the Free Trial.
What does retirement mean?
When a plan goes into retirement, it means your Organisation, Teams and any Environmenmts and APIs you manage are suspended for a grace period of up to 30 days and you won’t be able to add or edit, only remove.
How can I end retirement?
Your Billing Admin needs to do one of the following:
- Renew a subscription that was manually cancelled.
- Update your payment details and any outstanding payments are cleared.
- Update a Free Trial to a paid plan, and payment is successful.
What happens at the end of the 30 day retirement period?
At the end of the 30 day retirement period if you have not restored or created a relevant subscription, all your data will be deleted.