Managing Billing Admins
This page explains what a Tyk Cloud billing admin can do as part of your API management process, giving you complete control over your API management.
As a Billing Admin you can perform the following:
- Add, edit and delete payment methods
- Add further users as Billing Admins
- Upgrade or downgrade plans
Adding a new Billing Admin
To be added as a Billing Admin, a user cannot have an existing Tyk Cloud account.
To add a new Billing Admin team member requires you to have one of the following roles:
- Be an existing Billing Admin
- Be the account creator Organisation Admin (this user also has the Billing Admin role assigned to them)
- Select Account & Billing from the Admin menu (if you only have Billing Admin permissions you will automatically be logged into the Account and Billing area).
- Select Billing Admins from the Accounts & Billing menu
- Click Invite Billing Admin
- Complete the Billing Admin form and click Send Invite
Removing Billing Admin Access
For this release, removing a billing Admin is not allowed. We can remove a Billing Admin manually, so contact your Account Manager if you need to remove a Billing Admin user.