Tyk Enterprise Developer Portal
If you are interested in getting access contact us at [email protected]
Here you’ll learn about how to create invite codes to add a new external user to the developer portal. Invite codes can be used to simplify user onboarding. Using invite codes, users will be directly assigned to a team and organisation, giving them the same access rights as this team. For example you can use invite codes to:
- Run a promotional campaign like a Hackathon and give access to specific plans to the users.
- Onboard a partner company into the portal by giving them this code for anyone registering.
- A Tyk Enterprise portal installation
- A portal admin app login
Step by step instructions
- From the API Consumers > Invite Codes menu, click Add.
- Add the form details:
- Set your desired Quota. Quota is the max number of slots available for your invite code. E.g. if set 100, this code can be used by the top 100 users.
- Set an expiry date, this is the date on which the code will expire and no more users can sign up to it.
- Set state to Active - this means the code is activated and developers can start using it.
- Specify the team that any new users that register with this invite code will be added to.
- Save the invite code.
- Share the invite codes. When the saving changes a new Invite code was created and can be viewed in the overview table. To share the invite code, copy it and send to your developer teams/users.