What can you do with us?
Tyk is currently looking for a technically minded, self-motivated and reliable individual for a varied role within our fledgling customer services team. Your responsibilities will be to provide pre-sales advice and technical support for our products and to answer any queries as they arise either via telephone or email/helpdesk.
You are technically minded and have technical experience, possess excellent time management, organisation and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in Digital Services.
- To be the first point of contact; answering both pre-sales and after-sales queries received from customers via our online support portal, our community portal and our technical support line
- Providing first line support for documentation-related queries
- Escalating account and second line support to our engineering team
- Maintaining technical documents, manuals and records in our knowledgebase
- Must be technically minded and have experience in technical support and troubleshooting or be able to demonstrate competence in this area.
- You are highly organised with great attention to detail and is a fast learner with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Customer service driven with excellent all round communication skills; must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Quick and efficient at drafting emails and be able be able to provide a professional service
- Have some experience in providing technical support to technically-minded customers (engineers / software developers)
- Able to work in a confidential and professional manner when dealing with sensitive customer queries
- Flexible and able to multi-task throughout the working day
- A great communicator with good decision-making skills
- Diligent and good at maintaining accurate records
- Calm under pressure
- Can you change us? Tyk is an agent of change. We expect everyone on our team to be the same
- Can you deliver? You will build, test, learn and deliver while others are still editing PowerPoint. Makers, creators and builders, we are happiest bringing creative technology to bear on big problems.
- Looking for mentoring, not management? Our team are empowered to make decisions about their priorities and approaches. The leadership team help with skills development, knowledge sharing and roadblocks. You manage yourself.
- A talented, passionate team of industry experts, developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and big names like Trip Advisor.
- A distributed team. Work from our London office, from home, a cafe, your moms house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen.
- The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
- A competitive package