Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across multiple industries. If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post to global organisations like the Financial Times, and Starbucks.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone – for real. Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of doing things differently and offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees are two principles that, we believe, allow our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier. If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more:
What can you do with us?
We are looking for a technical writer with a developer’s mindset to help us build a best-in-class Documentation centre for our users. As part of our Customer Education team you will work closely with Product and Engineering to put together engaging technical content that is detailed but not overly complex; that is technically accurate but puts the user first.
Serving a highly technical audience, our Docs are a key part of our success and this is a fantastic opportunity to get in at the ground floor and be able to influence the direction of our technical content, both in terms of building out our portfolio as well as helping us improve the broader user experience too.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Create and maintain technical documentation that is accurate, concise and easy to understand for our API Management products.
- Collaborate between Customer Education, Product and Engineering to ensure content gaps are filled and docs are up to date. You will be comfortable contributing to process improvements and challenging us to do better.
- Help establish supporting guidelines and standards (including structure and style guides and mixed media usage) that improve user experience.
- Create getting started guides and product tutorials for new and existing users that make working with Tyk a piece of cake.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Solid experience writing engaging technical content, ideally for developers.
- Able to create simple diagrams, graphics and/or video to enhance information.
- A learning mindset and eagerness to develop a strong understanding of our products.
- Excellent spoken and written English (native or fluent).
- Experience with APIs, Markdown, Github, Golang, Hugo or similar is desirable.
Our early stage team members are shaping our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes share options. Everyone has unlimited paid holiday. We have total flexibility in hours, so plan your day around your commitments to ensure you can give your best at work and at home. You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike. We’re a distributed team. Work from our offices during induction if you want, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen. The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that. We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io