Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!)
If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London – UK, London – Ontario, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Lotte, Bell, Dominos, to RBS and Societe Generale. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
Tyk is on a mission to connect every system in the world. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone, Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees, we believe this allows our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier.
If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more:
We are seeking an individual to become a Revenue Operations adventurer, If you are a STEM or Commercial Graduate or an individual with an interest in data analytics. This Entry Level / Graduate role involves working within our Revenue Operations team and working closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to ensure that our revenue, tooling and data processes run smoothly.
You will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Data analytics – RevOps relies heavily on data driven insights. You will collect, analyse and interpret various data points across the whole sales funnel and provide valuable insights to the organisation where improvements have to be done.
- Data cleansing and validations – Ensure various data on Tyk’s CRM and other tooling is at its highest standard to ensure its accuracy and reliability for decision making.
- CRM Management and Process Mapping & Documentation – A perfect opportunity to understand how tools are interconnected and what it takes to have a source of truth
- CRM and other Tooling Improvements – You will be involved in various process mapping and improving activities that would contribute to successful marketing, sales and CS operations.
- Cross Functional Collaboration – You will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance teams to improve our internal Revenue Operations. You will provide visibility on how other teams work with RevOps and how the team glues different stakeholders to make sure everything runs flawlessly.
This is a 1 year programme, following the year If successful you will be offered a permanent position into Tyk.
During the 1 year programme you will work with our Revenue Operations team, and also have the opportunity to spend time in broader business departments to gain an insight into the wider business. In addition, you will also attend graduate programme days at our Head office in London, UK.
What we are looking for:
- A recent graduate with a will to learn..
- An individual ready to take on new challenges.
- An will to learn and master new technologies and processes.
- A detail-oriented individual, with a sharp eye for details.
Successful candidates will have achieved high academic standards as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment for a career in the software industry. We will be looking for evidence of attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
Here’s why you should join us:
- Everyone has unlimited paid holiday.
- We have total flexibility in hours, as we believe creativity flows better when our people are given freedom to decide when they are most productive. Everyone is unique after all.
- Employee share scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Company retreats
- Volunteering Days
- Employee Wellbeing platform
We all share the same vision – we value authenticity, respect, responsibility, independence, honesty, diversity and inclusion and most importantly treating others how you wish to be treated. We look for like-minded people who bring their personalities to work everyday, strive to achieve their personal goals and who are willing to challenge the way we do things, why? – to make what we do even better!
Our values tell the story of Tyk – here’s how:
- It’s ok to screw up!
We’ve found that it’s often the ‘stupid’ or unexpected ideas that turn out to be the successful ones – so try it, at least we can say we have!
- The only stupid idea, is the untested one!
It’s in our DNA – starting a business with founders 12 hours apart, giving our gateway away for free – sure, we did that, and we’d do it again!
- Trust starts with you – make it count!
Trust is a two-way street – instill it from day one!
- Assume best intent!
We have each other’s back – we’re all on the same team. Think before you speak or act.
- Make things, better!
Always try to leave things better than when you found them – change is constant, inevitable and embraced! Be that change we want to see.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io