Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across multiple industries. If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post to global organisations like the Financial Times, and Starbucks.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone – for real. Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of doing things differently and offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees are two principles that, we believe, allow our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier. If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more:
What can you do with us?
Were looking for an IT Tech support professional to provide technical and IT support across the US, with some APAC overlap
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Provide daily IT Support, handle IT support and request inquiries
- Hardware support (MacBook, Laptops)
- Supporting TOM with admin tasks
- Create support documentation, troubleshooting guides, how-to’s
- Basic user account management/maintenance
- Basic asset management
- Other admin tasks
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience in a customer-focused environment
- Experience in software support for Apple and Windows devices
- Good knowledge of hardware support
- Previous experience of working within a remote IT support role
- Experience with providing technical support
- Understanding of LANs, WANs & Wireless, TCP/IP Networking Principles
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with users to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
Nice to have:
- Experience in a Startup environment
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a remote working environment
- Experience with OneLogin, Google Workspace, Office365, Atlassian Suite
- Degree in information technology
Our early stage team members are shaping our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes share options. Everyone has unlimited paid holiday. We have total flexibility in hours, so plan your day around your commitments to ensure you can give your best at work and at home. You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike. We’re a distributed team. Work from our offices during induction if you want, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen. The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that. We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io