Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services.
Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!) If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible.
Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post and Skills Future Singapore, to global organisations like the Financial Times, and Starbucks. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
The internet started by connecting mainframes, by the end of the 20th century 600m desktop and laptop computers exchanged email and web-traffic.
Today around 15 billion ‘things’ are connected to the internet, growing at a rate of a billion per year.
Tyk are committed to enabling interconnectivity between systems and between devices. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
What can you do with us?
We’re looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our people team, Tyk is growing and this is a brilliant opportunity for a talented recruiter to get involved in creating the wider Tyk team. We care about our unique working culture and our team members and recruitment is a crucial part in continuing our growth.
Our team is currently across 26 countries, on 6 continents, as a default remote business we can hire the best people in the world, regardless of their location.
We are committed to delivering the best possible recruitment experience whilst ensuring we are mindfully building a diverse and inclusive team.
You will get to manage our recruitment and selection process, own our remote onboarding, and most of all, be our brand ambassador when speaking to candidates!
This role will report to the Recruitment Manager.
- Ensure the Tyk brand is at the forefront of every recruitment related interaction
- Manage of a number of core vacancies worldwide.
- Write job descriptions
- Check and update our ATS.
- Actively source candidates for our roles
- Identify challenging roles and communicating with hiring managers
- Interview candidates and add internal feedback on our ATS.
- Set up and manage the interview process for hiring managers.
- Source suitable candidates using a variety of tools including job boards/social media/advert responses, internal resources
- Have regular contact with line managers and provide updates.
- Advertise, screen and interview for all positions.
- Feedback to ALL candidates.
- Proactively come up with ideas on how to find the best talent
- Plan timeframes for future hires.
- Arrange interviews, supporting the hiring manager with coordinating diaries for interviews.
- Complete pre employment checks: references, right to work.
- Send out offer paperwork as well as any other related administration
- Liaison with the hiring manager to ensure you provide regular progress updates
- Talent pooling for regular vacancies
- Set up onboarding for all new starters, work with line managers to ensure progress.
- Catch up with all new starters
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience recruiting for a tech company.
- Working knowledge of international recruitment
- Working with an ATS is a plus.
- A great understanding of how and where to source suitable talent.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously.
- Cares about our brand and knows how to nurture and grow this
- A passion for working with people.
- Collaborative approach to working with Managers, not afraid to set timeframes
Our early stage team members will shape our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes equity. Everyone has unlimited holiday.
You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike.
We’re a distributed team. Work from our London office during induction, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, your mums house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen.
The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
Tyk aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io