Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across multiple industries. If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post to global organisations like the Financial Times, and Starbucks.
The internet started by connecting mainframes, by the end of the 20th century 600m desktop and laptop computers exchanged email and web-traffic. Today around 15 billion ‘things’ are connected to the internet, growing at a rate of a billion per year. Tyk are committed to enabling interconnectivity between systems and between devices. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone – for real. Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of doing things differently and offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees are two principles that, we believe, allow our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier. If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more:
What can you do with us?
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Head of Brand Awareness to join our creative team and help make Tyk famous! This role would be instrumental in making Tyk a recognisable name in the industry.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Improving Tyk mindshare in APIM space. Reaching parity in awareness with our competitors across key territories, including USA, W. Europe, Australia and ASEAN regions.
- Ensuring Tyk is cited as a brand that our Ideal Customers, Technical Architects, Engineers and DevOps teams all want to work for
- Creating creative and compelling brand messaging, campaigns, events and activities all-year round
- Ensuring Tyk is seen as a thought leader in core spaces for us – APIM, GraphQL
- Developing supportive and strategic relationships
- Responsible for evolving the Tyk brand, tone of voice, and creative campaigns, maintaining a high standard for all our marketing work and ensuring all others in the team, and company, adhere to these standards.
- Growing a high-performing team to support you in your goals:
- Make Tyk known as the number 1 remote company to work for
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in brand + awareness/growth marketing for a complex tech product
- Deep background building inclusive, purpose-driven brands that speak to developers
- Evidence of a passion for telling creative, innovative and purpose-driven brand stories that make complex topics and systems accessible, relevant and compelling
- Excellent program management skill set able to identify work streams, plan rollouts and execute across stakeholders, teams and timezones
- Experience of managing and/or growing a high-performing team
- Experience building and scaling processes, teams, budgets, tools, and programs.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product, creatives, product marketers, content marketers, and campaign managers of all levels.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service offerings and open source software is a bonus.
Our early stage team members are shaping our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes share options. Everyone has unlimited paid holiday. We have total flexibility in hours, so plan your day around your commitments to ensure you can give your best at work and at home. You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike. We’re a distributed team. Work from our offices during induction if you want, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen. The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that. We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io