Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services.Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!) If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post and Skills Future Singapore, to global organisations like the Financial Times, and Starbucks. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
The internet started by connecting mainframes, by the end of the 20th century 600m desktop and laptop computers exchanged email and web-traffic. Today around 15 billion ‘things’ are connected to the internet, growing at a rate of a billion per year. Tyk are committed to enabling interconnectivity between systems and between devices. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone – for real. Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of doing things differently and offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees are two principles that, we believe, allow our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier. If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more:
What can you do with us?
We are taking our Customer and consulting Engineering practice to the next level and require an experienced Analyst to help build the processes and tools that will underpin our future success. In this role you will be building process frameworks to empower our workflow and reporting including:
- FrontDoor Work Reception (a one stop shop for all requests for the customer success engineers)
- Creating and Maintaining the Jira backlog for the team
- Collating and analysing customer requirements to identify trends
- Reporting team progress and success
You will also help to manage our Customer communities, monitor and coordinate responses. This role is pivotal to the success of our Customer Operations team and will give you autonomy to build world class reporting frameworks so we can impact our customers lives in meaningful ways whilst using the Tyk suite of products. If you are looking for a role where your impact will be recognised then read on to find out more.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Working with the Customer Engineering Architect and the Customer Engineers to understand current workload and requirements
- Working with CEA to manage the active backlog and monitor for quality adherence
- Supporting CEA interfacing to the multiple internal Stakeholders
- Producing analysis and statistics around CE interactions
- Assisting CEA in decision making by owning data and analytics around the CE processes
- Presenting analysis and reporting to a variety of stakeholders and managing incoming requests and questions
- 30-60-90 ramp up:
- You will land and learn – the initial phase will see you spending time learning the as-is of the team and its capabilities/interactions
- You’ll take this data and information and start building out the frameworks we will use to manage our workload and report our KPIs
- You will drive adoption of these processes, organise the backlog and work with the CEs and CEA to iterate and innovate going forward.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience in supporting Technical resources or platforms
- Previous exposure to Agile methodology
- Experience in building technical or business processes, understanding workflow mapping
- Track record of driving process into production and ensuring persistence
- Stakeholder management
- Previously held an analyst role
Our early stage team members are shaping our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes share options. Everyone has unlimited paid holiday. We have total flexibility in hours, so plan your day around your commitments to ensure you can give your best at work and at home.You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike. We’re a distributed team. Work from our offices during induction if you want, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, your mum’s house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen. The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that. We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io