Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across multiple industries. If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post to global organisations like the Financial Times, and Starbucks.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone – for real. Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of doing things differently and offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees are two principles that, we believe, allow our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier. If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more:
What can you do with us?
We are looking for a seasoned sales representative to join a fast growing software startup to help uncover, nurture, and build relationships in install based accounts across North America. The ideal candidate will have a history of success in startup environments with a proven ability to work as part of a team, build something where nothing exists, and instill instant trust and accountability with customer, partner and internal relationships.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Represent Tyk commercially in all prospect and partner facing relationships in the territory.
- Meet and exceed individual quotas.
- Stay up to date and current with Tyk internal sales tools.
- Manage new sales engagements to drive pipeline, revenue
- Set and manage prospect expectations for their experience with the Tyk product portfolio.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Strong new business sales experience and success with Technology Sales.
- History of handling cold calls, new demos, and managing cross functional team.
- Ability to present proposals and articulate core value propositions.
- Proven track record of quota achievement.
- Knowledge of the technical stacks, including database, middleware, APIs.
- Solid technical background with 3-5 years hands on experience in software development or related technical fields.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful account through initial engagement, proposal, delivery.
- Experience managing large, global enterprise accounts. Complex sales cycles.
Our early stage team members are shaping our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes share options. Everyone has unlimited paid holiday. We have total flexibility in hours, so plan your day around your commitments to ensure you can give your best at work and at home. You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike. We’re a distributed team. Work from our offices during induction if you want, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen. The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that. We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io