Do you want to work with some of the world’s largest companies and deliver high-quality, relationship-building, solutions for your clients?
Tyk is seeking a Solution Architect for our customer engagement team. You will play a critical role throughout the relationship with the users: from establishing confidence with our prospective clients, to working closely with their technical team throughout their evaluation process to then actively manage their on-boarding, training and integration of Tyk and its services into the client infrastructure.
- Develop a solid working relationship with our client’s technical staff and be able to gain their trust through your deep technical understanding
- Manage our clients throughout their evaluation process working, working closely with the accounts team to ensure we can offer the best solution for the client
- Deliver pitches, presentations, training and demos tailored to client requirements
- Work closely with the accounts team to deliver RFP/I/Q responses and technical architecture solutions
- Excellent communication and technical skills to connect with, and establish trust with our clients
- Hands-on familiarity with web services technologies, security standards and modern API design patterns and technologies
- A solid understanding of DevOps and deployment practices and technologies (Puppet, Chef, Docker, Cloud services such as AWS and Azure, as well as IaaS such as OpenShift and Heroku)
- The ability to lead architecture discussions around deployment topologies, scaling, performance & sizing
- High proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in giving presentations, training, talks and pitches
- Experience with customer-facing activities
- The ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours with prospects in different geographies backed by a distributed team
Can you change us?
Tyk is an agent of change. We expect everyone on our team to be the same.
Can you deliver?
You will build, test, learn and deliver while others are still editing PowerPoint. Makers, creators and builders, we are happiest bringing creative technology to bear on big problems.
Looking for mentoring, not management?
Our team are empowered to make decisions about their priorities and approaches. The leadership team help with skills development, knowledge sharing and roadblocks. You manage yourself.
- A talented, passionate team of industry experts, developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and big names like Trip Advisor.
- A distributed team. Work from our London office, from home, a cafe, your parent’s house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen.
- The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
- A competitive package.
NO AGENCIES Recruitment Agency EULA : Recruitment consultants and agents contacting us about this job, contractually agree that we may visit your place of work and wee in your letter box. Seriously. We’ve done it before and will do it again.