You have found an old pageVisit the new Docs
Users that are managed in the Dashboard have access to the dashboard (and in turn, can edit other users). Fro the Users screen it i possible to add, edit and revoke user access as well as change a user’s password.
The User view
In this view it is possible to:
- Update the user First and Last name
- Edit their email address (this will also change their username to access the dashboard)
- Set their active state – this allows users to remain in the system, but have access revoked
- View and reset their API key, these keys can be used with the advanced management API
- Set the end users permissions
Reseting a user password
To reset a user password, click the “Reset password” button and enter a new password. Passwords are encrypted in the DB.
Deleting a user
To delete a user, select the “Delete User” button, after confirming your action the user (and their credentials) will b revoked for the system. For security purposes it is advised to de-activate and reset the users API key before deletion just in case.
It is also possible to de-activate a user from the user list view, simply select the “Revoke” button beside the users entry and their access to the dashboard will be stopped.