This role offers a twofold opportunity: hands-on engineering on our product, and direct input into the customer relationship with us and our team, helping us grow our user base.
- Respond to first and second-line customer support queries, liaising with the wider team to escalate, investigate and resolve questions from our user base.
- Work with Senior Engineers and contribute to our product.
- You’ll work with our growing team of Backend and Frontend developers, quality engineers and designers. We’re growing quickly, across the globe.
- Last but not least, we’re big believers in internal team development, which means there is a great opportunity to develop your career through our graduate program.
- First and foremost you must be a logical thinker with an inquisitive nature, a natural passion for technology and a desire to learn and progress quickly
- A passion for building great software
- Ability to talk with clients and understand their requirements
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- You must be based in London and have permission to work in the UK
- Experience building object oriented applications
- DevOps skills
- Experience in API Management
- Github projects you’re proud of
Can you change us?
Tyk is an agent of change. We expect everyone on our team to be the same.
Can you deliver?
You will build, test, learn and deliver while others are still editing PowerPoint. Makers, creators and builders, we are happiest bringing creative technology to bear on big problems.
Looking for mentoring, not management?
Our team are empowered to make decisions about their priorities and approaches. The leadership team help with skills development, knowledge sharing and roadblocks. You manage yourself.
- A talented, passionate team of industry experts, developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and big names like Trip Advisor and Axa Insurance.
- The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
- Regular team gatherings overseas, bringing together all of our distributed team members.
- A competitive package, including flexible hours and unlimited paid holiday.
Applications via [email protected]